The Chester County Mothers of Multiples Club (CCMOMC) is a non-profit organization that provides support for its members in a variety of ways. We are dedicated to supporting mothers of multiples and assisting them with adjusting to their new role. Below is a list of benefits that club members can enjoy.
- Access to two private Facebook groups - Includes a forum to posts questions and share ideas and a classifieds page.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website - Includes a variety of resources for new and experienced moms such as activity suggestions, a playground directory, and a list of where & when kids eat free.
- Planning Meetings & General Meetings
- New & Expectant Moms Group
- Preemie Clothing Closet - Did you just have preemies and are in need of preemie sized clothing? CCMOMC has you covered. You may borrow from our preemie clothing closet until your multiples have graduated to newborn size clothing.
- Meals for Members - CCMOMC organizes volunteers to provide meals to new moms and/or moms undergoing a life situation such as the death of a family members or undergoing surgery.
- "Big Sister" Program - CCMOMC offers a "big sister" program to expectant and new moms whereby a seasoned club member can provide support, guidance, and friendship during pregnancy and after delivery.
- Playgroups - CCMOMC can help you set up playdates or even regular playgroups with other member moms of kids around the same age. It's a great opportunity to share parenting tips and have some much-needed adult conversation.
- Mom's Night Out
- Family Events & Outings
- Support Network
- Opportunities to serve women and children in need in our community
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.